As a photographer, my job is to capture the image in your mind's eye. Effortless collaboration is key to creating those amazing images - be it for a personal intimate gift, self promotion, or to capture a fleeting moment.
For images used for promotion (even self-promotion), commercial purposes or private personal projects, I prefer to work on a package basis so everyone knows the costs up front. My fee is based on several factors, including (but not limited to):
- shoot time / complexity
- setups / number of outfits
- number of cleaned up images delivered digitally, printed or in a book
- travel and out-of-pocket expenses
I'm glad to take on "trade-for" for non-commercial, personal, creative projects that will benefit everyone involved.
The best way to get started is to contact me with your needs, idea or concept and I'll get back to you to let you know how I can visually bring it to life.
Some Common Questions
- What can we shoot?
- I'm a people person.
- Where can we shoot?
- Sydney is full of fabulous locations, public and private; easily accessible or well off the beaten path. There are also wonderful locations available to hire depending upon your budget and needs - private luxury apartments, fetish venues, dungeons, grungy theatre's, warehouses. I'm glad to work with you to find the best location for your shoot.
- I've never modeled before, is that OK
- Feeling comfortable in front of the camera is key to creating great images. My job is to guide you and help you relax, so you look natural in front of the camera. In fact, most of the images on my site feature people who never modeled prior to our photo shoot. I won't push you outside your comfort zone, but will do my best to ensure that you look your best.
- My ideas are a bit traditional
- I'm glad to capture that social media head shot, the family photo, the promo "fluff" shot.
- My ideas are a bit "risque"
- l enjoy pushing boundaries, and as you can see from my photo galleries, I'm not shy when it come to photographing boudoir, fetish, latex, BDSM play, sex workers, intimate moments, couples, or non-traditional roles. Please ask!
- Hair? Makeup?? Outfits???
- Most of the people I shoot do their own hair and makeup, and bring their own outfits. I'm glad to offer feedback to help you pick outfits to bring along to the shoot.
- How much do you retouch?
- My initial clean up includes minimal retouching. Looking at a static image of someone is very different than having that living breathing person in front of you. I want to ensure that the person in the photo is the person you are, and that people don't focus on that once-a-year zit on your forehead.
- What images do you provide?
- I provide high resolution image files in TIF or JPG formats and low resolution images suitable for posting on social media once clean up is complete.
- Can I have the raw images?
- Few images are ready straight-out-of-the-camera. I prefer to deliver images after they have been colour and lighting balanced, cropped, and given a general clean up.
- Your photos are yours!* Privacy is paramount in today's environment. Any photos that you see here on my web site or for promotions are only posted with the models written permission. I do use online password-protected galleries for reviewing your photos, but we can also do that review in-person.
* the exception to prove-the-rule being "trade for" images